Hey There! Welcome to the Older version of Ultimate Doctor Who! This is the way, the site looked from January 1st 2009 - February 28 2009. To view the new, improved UDW please click here! Please note that some changes have been made, as this is just an archive to view if you are interested in the site.

Rob (Sylar)
Ultimate Doctor Who

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Quick Update!

Just another Quickie from the Owner and Editor.

Quote of The Day has been moved to the sidebar, as a couple of other sites are doing the same thing and, well, it makes my site look like just another one of those fan-sites, well that's not what I want people to think of my site. I want people to think of my site as rather unique so thats why these changes are happening, just so it doesn't look like others. I've noticed recently, actually that some of the features of UDW have been copied a little. So I would really appreciate it, that in future, when a new feature comes to this site, please don't copy it immediately and try and think of other things for your site. Because, I mean this when I say it, that all of you, really do have good sites and I don't think that you'd appreciate if all of your stuff was being used on other sites.

That Is all :)

Sylar
Ultimate Doctor Who

No comments:

Post a Comment